CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

March/Anniversary

March was a great month for us.

St. Patricks Day marked our five year anniversary of meeting. :)


Here is a pic of Lexi on St. Patricks Day, what a cutie

(: Then the 31st marked our five year wedding anniversary. :)

I can't believe it's been that long already.

At times it feels like we have been together forever,

and at other times, it feels like we just met.

We had a great anniversary this year. We went to the Wax Museum,

played some miniature golf, wandered the Landing,

then had dinner at Joes Crab Shack.


Here are just a few of the pics that I took that day.


Wizard of Oz..................Marshall with Forest Gump








Marshall with his hero, Indiana Jones







Marshall shooting Edward, then kissing Johnny Depp


Our adventure with miniature golf





We had a blast, did a lot of fun things and just enjoyed each others company.


I love you babe, I'm glad that I have you in life.


You mean everything to me. I can't wait for the next five years


to pass and see where it takes us. I love you.

2 comments:

Unknown

congrats guys! we miss ya still. thank you for all the wonderful little man gifts! cant wait for you to meet him. all our love!

Anonymous

. . . . . . . . . .

Post a Comment