CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

FEBRUARY thru pics

February we ended up getting freezing rain.
I was able to capture some really neat pictures of it.




On the 8th I had to go have my Impairment rating and functional capacity testing done, down in fayetteville. Later found out that I'm considered to be 2% right knee disabled and 1% whole body disabled. On our way back home we decided to stop in Eureka Springs and visit the site of the Great Passion Play. Here are some of the pics I got.





Of course there was still snow and the ground when we got home.
But that didnt stop us from celebrating my b-day
Marshall got me this diamond ring :-)
In part of celebrating my b-day, we attended another Mid-States Wrestling event. We had a blast. I didnt get any pics this time. But one of the wrestlers, named Slug, his family was sitting right in front of us, his wife and 3 month old baby, that Marshall decided to nickname snail. lol. The baby kept us well entertained. He was so tired and cranky, and all of a sudden he just starting staring at me and calmed down, then started to laugh. He cracked us all up. He was so cute.... The wrestling was a fans apreciation one, which meant we got to pick the matches. It was a lot of fun. Cant wait til we can go to the next one. on March 19th.

1 comments:

Unknown

Happy Birthday (great friend I am). I think Marshall should name our new one snail, the "pain the...belly" still has yet to arrive. Hopefully we can all meet him soon! Miss ya.

Post a Comment