CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

What I miss about Oregon

Being able to drive to the ocean in an hour and a half


Our FedEx man-this is the only pic I have that represents Gary

Watching Gemia multi-task


Being able to tease Ansley about pulling out her loose teeth

Chasing Miranda all around the house

Listening to Ellies contagious laugh and her little way of saying our names


But most of all, being able to drive around the corner and visit with my boys
and to decorate the headstone for hollidays, especially birthdays.
Today marks Logans 3rd birthday. Its hard to believe that it has been three years already.
But its even harder not having him here to hold and kiss, and squeeze tightly
to wish him a happy birthday. I know that he where he is needed, and
doing what he is meant to do, Its just hard on days like today
to not have him around. To be able to see what kind trouble he
would be getting into, what he would look like,
if he would have my personality or Marshalls.

I love my little guy, no matter what, I know that he is well taken care of
and that he is having a blast with Heavenly Father.
And probably torturing his little brother while he is at it.

I love you with all my heart Logan. You will always be my baby boy.

1 comments:

Unknown

WE miss you guys too! And Ansley has another tooth that it hanging by a thread. The little girls say they miss you. If I could get my head out of the toliet maybe I can call ya. All our love. Mia

Post a Comment