CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas was great. We got up a bit earlier than normal. We opened presents with Marshall's
mom and step dad first. Marshall got an x-box 360 (he actually got a few months ago, but it
was just considered to be an early Christmas gift). He also got the game Black Ops. As for me,
I received a nice jewelry box, and an awsome camera (which I used to take all our Christmas
pictures with), and I also got a pair of thermal pj's.
We then went to our 'home' and opened our gifts that we had gotten each other.
Showing off the little bit of snow that we got
Our presents sitting under our little tree


Me, opening my body butter Marshall got me


the necklace Marshall got me. I absolutely love it



Marshall and his build a bear. I surprised him and got him the exact same one he got Lexi



Everything I got, minus the jewelry box and pink slippers


My favoritest gift of all



Everything Marshall got


Our very yummy ham that Marshall made



the girls eating their dinner


We had a great day. Lots of fun and goofing off. Marshall was able to talk to Lexi
on the phone for a quit a while, while she opened her gifts from us.
It was great to hear her sqeal over every thing that she got.
The dogs had an exceptional time. They love the holidays,
it means they get to be extra spoiled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment